Pre-planned Funeral Plan
In recent years, the average cost of a funeral has risen to £4,271 – that’s a 122% increase from 2004. However, Golden Charter predicts that, in the next 10 years, this figure will continue to rise as high as £7,000. With that in mind, it’s easy to see how planning ahead could be a wise move.
Alderson’s Family Funerals offer funeral plans through Golden Charter. Whether you would like a minimal-fuss funeral with a basic coffin or a bespoke service with more room for third-party costs, the Alderson family would be happy to go through your options to ensure you find the right plan for you.
While there are different tiers of plans, all of them include:
- Assistance from our expert funeral directors who will make all of the necessary arrangements
- Funeral directors fees that won’t rise
- Help with registration and certification of death
- Transportation of the deceased with a hearse
- A coffin
- A service at a local crematorium or cemetery
- Allocated expenditure towards third-party costs, such as clergy fees
- A warm and supportive team available over the phone for assistance
If you would like to learn more about the funeral plans that we offer to individuals throughout the Newton Hall, Belmont, Coxhoe and wider Durham area, then please contact us. Our caring team would be happy to talk you through your options.